Candy Crush is the sweetest addiction to hit our smartphones this year, by far. It’s a huge time sink and despite being immensely frustrating in the later levels, people just can’t stop playing.
In many ways, Candy Crush is just like real life, with 8 lessons we can use four our day-to-day lives.
- Life is not always fair. Sometimes you get lucky with a good board, sometimes you don’t. Deal with it.
- Persistence is the key to success. If you persist long enough, one of these days you are bound to get it right somehow. Or get lucky. Or both.
- Ask friends for help when you need it. You’ll be surprised at how many are able and willing.
- Help friends as much as you can. Life is all about give and take after all.
- There will not always be friends who can help you out. It happens. Suck it up and wait.
- You won’t always understand what’s going on. That’s fine, you’re not expected to.
- Chocolate is evil. It will mess things up.
- Life is equal parts fun and frustrating. It is full of challenges every step of the way, yet it can also be sweet and colorful!
Fun read from 8list.ph